Connect two bitbucket accounts to JIRA DVCS

Andrey Prado October 1, 2015

I'd like to know if there is ant way to configure two differente Bitbucket accounts in one JIRA instance.

1 answer

1 vote
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2015

Andrey,

Sure thing you can. In the same screen where you configured the first, you have an option to add another account. For more details, take a look at the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-the-jira-dvcs-connector-add-on-273285774.html

-- Pedro

Andrey Prado October 2, 2015

Hello Pedro! I already have an account configured and working fine. Now I want to add a new one. I tried this option, and when I click the button "Link Bitbucket or GitHub account", the pop-up screen opens with its fields filled with the existing account values for API screct. I am afraid of overwriting the existing account with the new one! Is it safe to proceed?

Andrey Prado October 7, 2015

Pedro, could you help me again?

Andrey Prado October 15, 2015

@Pedro Cora [Atlassian] could you help again, seeing my comment please?

Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2015

Yes, it's safe. I just tested. You can overwrite that information without any problems. ;)

Suggest an answer