Hello everyone :)
I have a question regarding milestones.
Our team is currently using milestones manually. However, we would really want to improve and use smarter way !
We´re using Server Version now
What we need ?
- Connect milestones and JIRA tasks so that when we click milestones, then we could see who deals with the task, status, JIRA tasks behind milestones etc.
- When we move milestone to the next sprint, then JIRA tasks move as well for the next sprint
Here are the Questions ;
1. Is there any workaround that our team can connect milestones in Confluence to JIRA tasks ? Or Is it only possible with the applications? (e.g., "Live Roadmap")
2. If it is necessary to use the app, then Which app suits for us the best?
3. Is it also possible to create milestones in JIRA and and connect to JIRA tasks that we created?
Thank you for your support in advance !
and I am really looking forward for your answer
Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud: Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events