Congratulations Nic Brough for earning 100K Karma

IshanL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2013

Congratulations... @Nic Brough :-)

13 answers

1 accepted

9 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2013

I hadn't noticed it was approaching - I'm here simply because the old forums and the current Answers stuff have helped me so much. I know I don't ask many questions, but that's because all of you have already answered everything for me when I need help.

So, thank you for all the help, as well as the good wishes!

0 votes
Bhanu Lanka August 5, 2015

Congratulations!! @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

I know this message is a little late but I really appreciate your help to the community!!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2015

I appreciate being thanked too :-) I only do this because I get a lot back as well. I have only asked a tiny number of questions (there were more on the original forums), but I've got good answers to them, for which I am grateful, but also, there are so many other questions and answers here, I can often find something really helpful without having to ask my own question. So I'm getting out a lot, as well as trying to contribute!

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

Congratulations @Nic Brough

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Take a bow, congrats @Nic :)

I wonder what swag can @Atlassian come up with to celebrate this unique feat. Even if there is none, you have got all the Karma ;)

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Congrats @Nic for achieving this milestone which no other user has ever achieved . and thanks for all your help in past few years.

Rahul

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Thank you for your contributions Nic. Karma to you!

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Well done! Something for all of us to strive for over the next decade :).

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Congrats Nic!

keep on :)

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

What a great shout, and definitley congratulations to you for being the first to reach the 100k milestone Nic!!!!

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2013

Congratulations @Nic

Keep on helping people like you do, it's people like you that make this community thrive!

@Atlassian : will you send him something special?

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2013

Congrats! :D

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

congrats @Nic!!

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Same here @ Nic.

Suggest an answer