Confusion about resolution "None"

Arijit Banerjee May 13, 2014

Within a worflow when I try to add a post function of Update Issue Field for the field Resolution and then browse the resolution option it shows "None" twice whereas if I go to resolution Screen the value "None" appear only once.Then why while seting up post function it appears twice?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014
It sounds to me like an admin has broken your jira by adding "none" to the list of resolutions. If that is right, you need to remove it IMMEDIATELY as it is wrong and damaging your data.
Arijit Banerjee May 13, 2014

So my understanding is that if I go to Resolution tab of Issue Atributes section there should be no resolution named "None"?Now if I remove that "None" resolution will it appear while seting any post function for Resolution field atleast once?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

Correct. You must delete "none" from the list of resolutions

Suggest an answer