Confluence create space problem

Csaba_Kovari July 4, 2018

Hi,

I have a linked Jira and a Conf server. 

I have not been able to create spaces for Confluence for a few days. No error message, nothing happens when I click on the spaces menu.

There's somebody's idea why it does not work?

System info:

Confluence Version5.10.7
Build Number6441

JIRA Software 7.2.3

Thanks,

Regards

Csaba

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Csaba_Kovari October 2, 2019

MySQL driver was not correct. For Confluence version 5.10 i had to install the MySQL Connector Java 5.1.30 driver. 

jswazzer October 2, 2019

Thanks, I will check into that.

0 votes
jswazzer October 1, 2019

I'm experiencing the same issues, i click on spaces and it does nothing, when i click on the 3 dots next to create it brings up a pop-up window but just spins and does nothing. 

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

Do you see your list of Spaces ? Try going to your list of ALL SPACES

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

So when you click on CREATE SPACE nothing happens ?

Yes. If i click to the Space menu or the or add personal space nothing happens.

Capture.JPG

0 votes

I think there is no problem with the permissions.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2018

Check your global permissions detail and see if you are a member of a group that is allowed to create a space.

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2018

The group that your user id belongs to - does it have the required permissions ?

Suggest an answer