It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence article too small to read on the user's portal

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone can help me with this issue. When I create a Confluence article, the image is the correct size and easily readable (see attached Confluence Article initial). When I go to the web portal to see ow the information would be presented to a user, the image is contained within a window that makes it difficult to read (see attached Confluence Article Web Portal). I am not seeing any obvious functionality that will make it larger for the user. I am really hoping that someone can help me with this.

Confluence Article Initial.jpgConfluence Article Web Portal.jpg

Kind regards,

Ken Pollard

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Ken,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to expand the portal to better show the images of the articles. We have two feature requests suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4923
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2410
Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.

As a workaround, you can allow your customers to see Confluence pages without a license.
You can find the steps in the article below:
- How can I make my users and customers see Confluence pages without a license?

In this case, they will be able to see all the pages of the space that is linked to the project.

Regards,
Angélica

Thanks for your help!!!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

247 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you