Confluence Task List Gadget For JIRA Dashboard?

BrightScope Systems July 11, 2014

Is there a way to put a gadget on my JIRA dashboard that allows me to view my confluence task list?

14 answers

2 votes
Nicholas Padilla October 24, 2014

Hello,

We use the Atlassian Cloud services, both JIRA and Confluence.  We'd like to use the Confluence Tasks but would like to be able to see all needed information on a single dashboard.  Is there a way to show the Confluence Tasks in a JIRA Dashboard - using the cloud services?  This is a really cool feature and would be awesome if we could have one dash of truth! smile

2 votes
Michael Steigemann July 23, 2014

I am also not able to add the gadget. Did you find a solution?

1 vote
ddrozdik November 17, 2020

+10 for this from me and all our team members 

1 vote
Erdogan Yildiz December 19, 2018

I also vote for it

1 vote
Wyndham Libraries June 4, 2018

+1 for this.

0 votes
Scott Broadbent November 20, 2020

Ditto!  +1 (and more from my teams). I don't know how this is not available. I try to keep everything I need to be aware of on my dashboard. I have confluence tasks assigned to me and was surprised I couldn't add them to my JIRA dashboard. Seems this has been a common and outstanding request for years.

0 votes
barakvalzer October 11, 2020

+1 for thissssssssss

0 votes
David Fenstermacher July 1, 2019

+1 for this

0 votes
Taylor Roche February 6, 2019

I'm new to the Atlassian tool set and this is one of the first features I went searching for too....seems like a fundamental need. Anyone find a solution?

0 votes
Natalia Remizova January 31, 2019

Adding my vote, it would be really useful!

0 votes
Heiko Hänsel December 2, 2018

I also vote for a way to display Confluence user tasks inside Jira as a dashboard gadget.

0 votes
Deleted user August 5, 2018

I also vote for a way to display Confluence user tasks inside Jira as a dashboard gadget.

0 votes
Administratie Jet-Stream December 21, 2017

Same problem, the gadget is not showing up in the list. The subscription from confluence to jira is fine, I deleted and re-added it without a problem, still no gadget though.

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2014

There's a Confluence Page gadget which allows you to display a Confluence page on your JIRA dashboard. You could conceivably add a task report macro to a page (reporting only tasks assigned to you) and then display that page on your JIRA dashboard. I haven't tested this but it should work.

BrightScope Systems July 14, 2014

I don't actually see the Confluence Page Gadget in my JIRA Gadget list. Do I need to add it somehow?

Deleted user August 5, 2018

The Confluence Page gadget is for use inside Confluence, not inside Jira.

Suggest an answer