Configure time tracking such that when I export to spreadsheet, time displays in hours, not seconds

Laura B Livnat July 18, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring time tracking

How do I Configure time tracking such that when I export to spreadsheet, time displays in hours, not seconds. An individual input a work log in seconds, now all my reports when I export to spreadsheet show time in seconds. I would like time displayed in hours.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2016

I'm afraid not.  It's not the time-tracking doing this, it's the export template for the excel output.  Some people do need the seconds, so Atlassian have gone for the most complete and simple route - export the seconds and let the spreadsheet owner deal with converting it to minutes, hours, days etc as appropriate.

0 votes
Laura B Livnat July 18, 2016

OK, it would be nice to have the spreadsheet export in the unit defined in the system settings, but this can be worked around.

Suggest an answer