Aman Saini November 27, 2013

They need to be emailed, per assigned customer, a count of:

• Number of issues created in last 24 hours
  • Number of issues resolved in last 24 hours
  • Number of issues currently unresolved

3 answers

0 votes

Thanks Nic. got it just one thing to do more is to filter the issues according to time.e.g issue created in last 24 hours.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2013

We don't know what "ABS" are. But assuming they are a group of users, create filters for all three of these requests, duplicate per customer, then use a "subscription" to send emails to the group.

Thanks for your time. can you guide me about flter creation, duplication and subscription.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2013

Thanks Nic. got it just one thing to do more is to filter the issues according to time.e.g issue created in last 24 hours.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2013

Try JQL like "Created > -1d" or "Created > -24h"

Aman Saini December 3, 2013

Thanks nic

How can i count the created issues?

Can i run mutiple querries?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2013

Look at the filter, it'll tell you how many results there are.

I'm not sure what you mean by multiple queries, you can construct one that includes many clauses joined with and/or, or you can run different filters one after another.

0 votes

Please help ASAP.

Thanks

Suggest an answer