Configure a Public Dashboard with Board Dependent Widgets

Greg Stafford July 14, 2017

I have a dashboard that I've configured to be visible to people who are not logged in.  The dashboard has three widgets - closed vs. open, burndown, and days left in sprint.  The board is viewable, but only the closed vs. open widget displays to non-logged in users.  I realize the other two widgets are dependent on the board (e.g. sprint board) permission, which is set to everyone, and it's filter is set to everyone.  So, I'm stumped as to why those widgets don't display to non-logged in users.  Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Greg Stafford July 14, 2017

All three widgets are part of the same project.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017

Have you tried to change the board permissions to project -> all if the project is already viewable for everyone? 

Cheers 

Christoph 

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017

Greg - I guess you would have to open up the projects used in these two widgets up for everyone - if you really want to do this you can try it. Another way would be creating a bot which takes a screenshot every x minutes and posts it to a Confluence page ;)

Cheers

Christoph

Suggest an answer