Configuration Manager treats group names as fields

Dmitri Barski February 26, 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to give "Configuration Manager" a try (since I need something to cleanly migrate configurations from our non-production JIRA instance to production) and run into an issue: when running an integrity check, I get errors like:

Workflow <my workflow name> refers to the missing field group:jira-<myjiragroupname>

The actual location of the unresolved reference shows me that it is a value of the "To field" in the "Send custom email depending on condition" scripted function. However, this field explicitly allows putting a group name into it (like group:jira-groupname)...

Any idea how to get past this error message?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

DBA

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2014

This issue was already resolved:

https://botronsoft.atlassian.net/browse/CMJ-65

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

Hi Dmitri,

Thank you for trying Configuration Manager for JIRA.

I was able to reproduce the issue and it looks like bug. Our engineering team will starte resolving it immediately.
Please send us an e-mail at support@botronsoft.comso that we can continue the communication.

Thanks,
Peter

Dmitri Barski February 27, 2014

Many thanks Peter - I have sent an email. Unfortunately, this prevents the usage of Configuration Manager entirely since I cannot get past integrity check...

Suggest an answer