Condition to check comments

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Hi,

I want to know if is possible this scenario/configuration workflow in JIRA.
Only that I want is that, in specific transition in workflow, the system check if a user or group of users comment (like an approval) the issue. If this user or group comment, It is possible to go to next status in workflow.

Let me explain my scenario. I have clients in my company and I give a solution for the issue that opens my client. If client is agree with solution, he/she comments and go to next transition in workflow.

It's possible?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aspect Infra Team
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

IMHO easiest way:
1) create transition "approve" limited to this usergroup ( approvers ) and on transition change some custom field ( checkbox approved )

2) set validation to next transition on this checkbox

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2013

Great!

I don't think this solution!

Thanks oilspace!

Suggest an answer