Complex SLA requirement

roches July 30, 2015

I have a requirement for multiple SLA's for multiple teams in one project space.

We have a custom field we use for assigning to the various teams.  I have 8 teams in this field and I basically need the SLA clock's to start for one team when it is with them and pause all the other clocks.

Then when we change the team assignment to another of the teams, we need it to start that teams clock and pause all of the other clocks.

We're currently on JIRA v6.1.7 and we have Service Desk but I can't seem to find a way to do this with Service desk as it only allows me to pause on the status field.  I've tried a lot of the SLA plugins already available as well and couldn't find a way.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to do.

• Team 1 - Issue assigned - SLA respond and resolve clocks start
  • Team 2.3,4 etc.  clocks haven't started because it's with Team 1
  • Change Team to Team 2 - this updates the team the issue is assigned to, pauses Team 1's clocks and starts Team 2's clocks.
  • The change team function is used quite a lot so we need to be able to switch between teams and keep the clocks paused that aren't in use.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

You may need a script for this that browse through the ticket history and parse what you need. I have accomplished something-somehow like this before.

Suggest an answer