Complex Groovy JQL subtasksOf(parentsOf())

Yoann GUIRIMAND September 3, 2014

Hi

I would like to display in JIRA Agile a task and all its subtasks, in case a person is assigned to one of these subtasks.

I'm trying to run on JQL something like that

issueFunction in subtasksOf("issueFunction in parentsOf("assignee = currentUser()")")

But it seems I cannot combine subtaskOf(parentOf)

Any idea how to achieve my query ?

Cheers

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yoann GUIRIMAND September 19, 2014

Hi Jamie

I don't know what happened / changed in my configuration, But I did not get the error message anymore since this week

0 votes
Yoann GUIRIMAND September 8, 2014

Hi Jamie

I use JIRA OnPremise v6.2.3

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2014

And the version of the script runner plugin?

0 votes
Yoann GUIRIMAND September 7, 2014

Hi Jamie

Thank you for your answer - Sorry I wasn't clear in my initial request: indeed I've written with single quotes as you proposed

issueFunction in subtasksOf("issueFunction in parentsOf('assignee = currentUser()')")

But as return, I got the following error

com.atlassian.jira.jql.parser.antlr.RuntimeRecognitionException

Yoann

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2014

What version of jira and the plugin? Works fine for me.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2014

Works fine, you just can't nest double-quotes like that. Using single quotes for the inner query.

issueFunction in subtasksOf("issueFunction in parentsOf('assignee = currentUser()')")

Suggest an answer