Como eu "publico" o jira para producao

Gostaria de Ajuda uma, instalei o JIRA, porem Localidade: Não Consigo colocar los Produção, elemento somente ESTA disponivel Como host local.

Como eu "Público"?

Obrigado

1 answer

0 votes

I apologise for not speaking enough Portugese to be able to answer you properly.

My poor translation skills lead me to think you have installed Jira and it is working on your local machine when you connect to localhost:8080 ? But you want it to be available on your network.

The standard list of things to do:

Open up the firewall on the correct ports, so that the outside world can reach your server.

Set up DNS, so http://yourjiraserverresolves to the IP address of your server

Think about using a proxy server to serve up Jira without a port (or change the port it runs on the server if it is the only application on it)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,864 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot