• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Como crear un ISSUE,una incidencia se me sale: "Responsable: El asignado por defecto NO tiene permisos de ASIGNABLE o las incidencias no asignada están desactivadas."

Como crear un ISSUE,una incidencia se me sale: "Responsable: El asignado por defecto NO tiene permisos de ASIGNABLE o las incidencias no asignada están desactivadas."

Garbiñe Segurola Arsuaga April 4, 2013

He creado un proyecto y luego quiero crear una incidencia, un issue pero me sale lo siguiente:

"Responsable: El asignado por defecto NO tiene permisos de ASIGNABLE o las incidencias no asignada están desactivadas."

como puedo solucionarlo y crear por fin una incidencia??

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2013

I am very sorry, but my Spanish is very weak, and although I can read a little, I can not write in it.

I think the error is happening because you have assigned a project lead to the project. You have set the default assignee to the project lead.

But, the user you have got as the project lead does not match "user can be assigned issues" in your permission scheme.

So, when you try to create a new issue, Jira tries to assign it to the project lead, then sees that they are not a valid assignee for the issue, and has to throw an error.

Either change the project lead to someone who can be assigned issues, or change the permissions so that the current project lead is included (you could even include "project lead" in the permissions, so whoever is the lead is always assignable - that is quite a common practice)

Garbiñe Segurola Arsuaga April 7, 2013

Thanks for your help, that was my problem.

Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer