I start using jira as a management tool to manage work progress of developers.
1. Since I live in Israel, I need to declare schedule that feets holydays, and saturday - how can I do that?
2. I need good gannt and good canalder (when I can see, and also developers can see their work for the whole month/week etc.
3. Also I need a gannt, and advise of good charts, that are in common use for most of project-manager. There are a lot of gudget. I need the most common used, and I little confused, what is free and what need payment, and how can I check that (I see that for some gudget there is a free trial, but I cannot see how much they cost. i.e work time calendar (as the following sceenshot):
4. For some reason, I see that there I haven't got privileges to delete an issue, even I am the site-admin.
1. You can generally adjust most of the tracking functions for a different weekend.
2 and 3. It's hard to say with such a basic spec. There is Portfolio which could help you a lot with this stuff, but it's well worth a look at all the addons in the marketplace that return when you search for "Gantt". Tempo might be what you need as well.
4. Your admin rights allow you to administrate, not work with issues. As an admin, you can adjust the project permission schemes to allow yourself delete. But I'd strongly recommend not doing that, because delete is not something you usually want to do. Unless you like downtime and restoring backup tapes.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs