Common and good gudgets for project managements and some questions.

Eitan Mizrahi June 28, 2017

Hello,

I start using jira as a management tool to manage work progress of developers.

Some questions.

1. Since I live in Israel, I need to declare schedule that feets holydays, and saturday - how can I do that?

2. I need good gannt and good canalder (when I can see, and also developers can see their work for the whole month/week etc.

3. Also I need a gannt, and advise of good charts, that are in common use for most of project-manager. There are a lot of gudget. I need the most common used, and I little confused, what is free and what need payment, and how can I check that (I see that for some gudget there is a free trial, but I cannot see how much they cost. i.e work time calendar (as the following sceenshot):jira_project5.png

4. For some reason, I see that there I haven't got privileges to delete an issue, even I am the site-admin.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2017

1.  You can generally adjust most of the tracking functions for a different weekend.

2 and 3.  It's hard to say with such a basic spec.  There is Portfolio which could help you a lot with this stuff, but it's well worth a look at all the addons in the marketplace that return when you search for "Gantt".  Tempo might be what you need as well.

4.  Your admin rights allow you to administrate, not work with issues.  As an admin, you can adjust the project permission schemes to allow yourself delete.  But I'd strongly recommend not doing that, because delete is not something you usually want to do.  Unless you like downtime and restoring backup tapes.

Suggest an answer