Combining multiple Queries with exact same Epic Link Names into a single Gadget

phr3d@hotmail.com May 1, 2020

I have 6 Projects that all have the exact same naming convention for their Epic Links. The purpose is to collaborate their information to read the same for their Senior Manager. 

When I use the Gadget Issue Statistics i Statistic Type = Epic Link , sort by natural. The query is searchrequest in ("2-Bus Mgmt_no_subtask", "2- ARC All Unresolved", 2-EOPT_no_subtask, 2-COMMS_no_subtask, 2-GOAT_no_subtask, 2-CART_no_subtask) which pulls in the data that i require. 

THE ISSUE: all my data is duplicated :(  the  Epic names are not combining .  i want the Epic link name BAU / Operation from all of them to combine their data into 1 count.  instead i'm getting 6 lines of data. I want 1 line of data with them all totaled

How can i make this happen? 

1 answer

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2020

JIRA will not merge names (because the key is used to distinguish the records) in filter results the best you can do is display the issue types by EPIC and just display the total.  There may be a third party add-on but I did not see one when I searched a few months ago.

Suggest an answer