Columns in zephyr test are terrible

Brian Layman February 7, 2018

I'm not sure why you guys are using columns for the test steps in Zephyr, but please change it all this white space is a waste.  If my test steps have any sort of detail I end up with a column of words.  My eyes and brain hurt from dealing with this.  Especially when there is just white space surrounding the columns. 
How about that if i have several tests steps I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the test steps to scroll left/right and then scroll all the way back to where i was reading... REALLY REALLY BAD. 

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Hi @Brian Layman, I don't see a question.
How can the Atlassian Community help you in this case? :)

If you have feedback for Zephyr try contacting their support.

cool yea its mostly just feed back I'll contact support thanks

I just checked the support site and it seems to lead me back to here.  Do you have an email address or a link to an actual feedback page

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Try https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us and choose Submit a Case. You might need to sign up.

Suggest an answer