Columns in list view get messed up after opening issue and going back

Jasper Elzinga October 20, 2013

Hi,

I recently updated to the latest JIRA version (v6.1#6144-sha1:2e50328). I'm encountering a bug with the columns in the default list view.

When i'm in the list view there's now a new button "Columns" (pretty cool) where i can choose the columns i want on the fly. When i open an issue, and go back in my browser, the values in the columns are wrong/messed up.

As far as i can tell it only happens when i'm using non-default columns, and it seems like it puts the default column values in it. Like, if i removed the "Assignee" column and made it to "Priority", it will show "Unassigned" under the priority, but ONLY for the issue i've recently viewed and pressed back.

When i hit refresh or press the refresh button on the site, the values get fixed again.

Anyone else encountering this same problem? I've done some googling but i can't find anything about it.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.

Jasper

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2013

Hi Jasper,

We currently have an open bug on this issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34610

Currently we don't have a workaround for the issue and we're waiting on development feedback to get the bug worked out. Please vote on the issue linked above and watch it for further updates directly from our devs.

Thanks

Turner

Jasper Elzinga October 21, 2013

Thanks, i hope it will be fixed soon!

0 votes
Jasper Elzinga October 21, 2013

Thanks, I hope it will be fixed soon!

Suggest an answer