I recently updated to the latest JIRA version (v6.1#6144-sha1:2e50328). I'm encountering a bug with the columns in the default list view.
When i'm in the list view there's now a new button "Columns" (pretty cool) where i can choose the columns i want on the fly. When i open an issue, and go back in my browser, the values in the columns are wrong/messed up.
As far as i can tell it only happens when i'm using non-default columns, and it seems like it puts the default column values in it. Like, if i removed the "Assignee" column and made it to "Priority", it will show "Unassigned" under the priority, but ONLY for the issue i've recently viewed and pressed back.
When i hit refresh or press the refresh button on the site, the values get fixed again.
Anyone else encountering this same problem? I've done some googling but i can't find anything about it.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)
We currently have an open bug on this issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34610
Currently we don't have a workaround for the issue and we're waiting on development feedback to get the bug worked out. Please vote on the issue linked above and watch it for further updates directly from our devs.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs