Columns in Issue Navigator

Mario Hyland January 15, 2013

While I am a member of jira-administrators and have System Administrator privileges, when I attempt to access the cog Set filters column order option it either displays no Options Available or selecting the item brings up a you do not have access to this page error message on a login prompt.

This occurs across projects with different permissions schemes.

Other admins do not seem to have this issue, and the option is supposed to be available to any user.. Any hints as to what is going on?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2013

It's just a hunch, but I think you must have the JIRA Users global permission to be able to edit this. See if the other admins that can do it have this permission, or grant this to yourself. :)

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2013

Just to be sure, did this resolve the problem?

That's the ticket ;-). Don't know how that happened, but we ported our JIRA installation to a new server

Yes it did., Thanks

Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

PSST - then you should select Matheus' answer as the correct one so he can get karma ;)

Suggest an answer