Collaborators/Non-Agents cannot transition tickets in projects with SD enabled

BenB May 21, 2015

I have enabled service desk on an existing project and have found that only SD agents can now transition the tickets. I know SD updates the permission scheme, which may have an effect. But even after opening up the transitions as much as I can, non-agents cannot transition.

image2015-5-22 11:39:49.png

Can anyone advise which permission might resolve this issue?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Hi,

in plugin Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk there is an option to add transition in customer portal even with transition screen. To execute this you don't have to be JIRA service desk agent and you don't need to have access to JIRA. You only need access to this issue in customer portal. Here you can find documentation: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Workflow+actions

I hope I've helped you.

0 votes
BenB May 25, 2015

Thanks for the quick response. However, that seems to be breaking the workflow. I enabled Service Desk on a pre-existing project. Pre-existing projects would have also have workflows. What sense does it make for SD to effectively break all of the workflows already in place for an existing project? I will open a ticket.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

Hey Ben

You need to be an agent to edit or transition an issue in Service Desk

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2015

Suggest an answer