Collaborating between separate jira sites

Tod Anderson July 16, 2015

Hello,

i would like to know how (if possible) to setup collaboration between different JIRA sites.  We have a supplier that is using the JIRA on Atlassian the same as we are. but rater than have our users access their system and vice versa,  we would have initiated a ticket/task in our system, and either by assigning it to a general user for them in our system or by transitioning the ticket to a specific phase in a flow, the ticket would then get sent/added to their system for further processing, and returning information and questions get added:updated to our ticket.

any ideas would be helpful

Tod

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2015

Take a look at ConnectAll for this requirement. You can achieve this functionality with the help of filters while synchronizing data between the two instances.

0 votes
Paulo Junior
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2015

Hi Tod,

All the integration you can get between two JIRA Cloud instance is the ability to link issues to each other. Unfortunately there is no such automation as you want. That might be possible with some add-ons, but I'm not completely sure about any specific one though. I just heard Bob Swift has some integration plug-ins, but I never had the chance to test them.

Cheers,

Paulo

Suggest an answer