Code Committed workflow condition with Stash

John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2013

It seems like when I commit code in Stash with an issue ID in the message, even though jira will show that commit in the "source" tab of the issue, it will not satisfy my workflow condition of "code must be comitted" (from the fisheye/stash plugin). Has anyone gotten this to work, or experienced this same issue? I have both fisheye and stash linked to my instance of JIRA.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Hi John,

The workflow conditions bundled in the JIRA FishEye/Stash Plugin currently only support querying for code changes in FishEye. You could work around this limitation by making FishEye index your Stash repositories as well, but you would end up with duplicate commits showing up in JIRA (one from Stash and one from FishEye for each commit).

If this functionality is important to you, the best course of action is to raise a feature request for the Stash to support the FishEye workflow conditions in the Stash project at https://jira.atlassian.com.

cheers,

Tim

John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2013

Suggest an answer