Code Checkout not working

Daniel Woolston March 3, 2014

Having an issue with the initial code checkout,

MBNL Auditing - Auto Build Agent - BuildMA-DEV-JOB1-7 : Error occurred while running Task 'Checkout(2)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.vcs:task.vcs.checkout.

(java.lang.RuntimeException : com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: There is no history for the path $/Intercom-dev/MBNLAuditing/src. Probably it doesn't exist.)
(04 Mar 2014, 11:15:03 AM, Occurrences: 2 , Agents: Default Agent)
In TFS i can see the history so not quite sure what this is for?

3 answers

0 votes
Sergey Podobry _Stellarity Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2014

Hi Daniel, have you solved the issue?

I didn't notice you question because there is no proper tag: bamboo or tfs. It looks like your tfs user had no permissions to checkout the directory.

0 votes
Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2014

I have the same behavior and just reported that here.

0 votes
Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2014

I have the same behavior and just reported it here.

Suggest an answer