Cloud Hosting

Mohin Uddin September 9, 2013

Hi Expert,

Currently my jira system running very slow.if I move to cloud hosting then can I access this in fastly.
Please advise to me regarding this issue.

Thanks

Mohin

2 answers

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Hello Mohin,

I think that the problem is not related to JIRA being on your file system (behind the firewall), as the performance of JIRA is heavily related to the resources allocated to JIRA, such as memory, CPU, etc..
Perhaps, you would want to check those resources, and make sure they are enough to run JIRA smoothly. Here are some information on JIRA requirements:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Requirements

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2013

Hi Mohin,

If you feel that the reason as to why your JIRA system is running slow is due to certain hardware restrictions, then indeed, moving to a cloud hosting could be a viable choice for you, as all the processing is done on the host side.

Atlassian actually has a cloud hosting service called OnDemand, which you can check out here - Atlassian OnDemand. Check out the page, and if interested, I'm sure our OnDemand team would be more than glad to help you set up your instance :)

Suggest an answer