Cloud: Code block background color

Deleted user October 11, 2017

Hi! We are using Atlassian Confluence and JIRA Cloud. This is a 2 part question.

1. Is there a way to change/customise the current "Confluence" theme (or any theme for the matter)?

2. When specifying, for example, {code:sql} code block macro, how to change background color of the block?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2017

For question 1: Please see: Restricted functions in Confluence Cloud

As Confluence uses a custom theme, it is not possible to customize the layout.

For 2: You can format the colors and text by changing the theme and syntax highlighting but you cannot change the background to a custom color:

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.53.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.53.00 PM.png

Deleted user October 16, 2017

Hi @AnnWorley

Thanks for the response. Where do I navigate to  "Edit 'Code Block' Macro" ?

All I have is the _Configure Code Macro_, which I believe is different from what you had there. This is what I see...

Screenshot_51.png

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2017

I see that on my instance too, it is for setting the global default. On a page where you are using the macro, you may put the page in edit mode, then click the grey border to pull up the Edit/Remove box:

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 1.40.42 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events