Closing screen in Greenhopper using Kanban

Juan Du Toit January 23, 2014

I am using Greenhopper Kanban for one of our projects. When I close an issue the Closing Screen does not appear. The screen scheme is exactly the same as a project that does NOT use Greenhopper, but the Closing Screen does appear.

How to I get the Closing screen to open when I close an Issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2014

Take a look at the closed transition in your workflow check if the "Closing Screen" is used in that transition.

Juan Du Toit January 29, 2014

I have added the closing screen here as suggested, but it looks much different from the one that is used in the other projects. It only asks to choose between closed or resolved. No idea how to choose a different screen.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2014

Are the other projects using the same screen in the closing transition? If not can you use that other screen?

Juan Du Toit February 11, 2014

Al sorted thanks!

Suggest an answer