Closed Issues are Still Appearing in the Sprint in Agile Board

YM August 23, 2015

Hello Team,

I have an issue  in the Agile Board.

There are Issues Which are closed ,but still those Issues appear in the Sprint in the Agile Board

Is this the Correct Behaviour?

A quick help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yogashree.M

3 answers

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2015

I agree with Taha, but would like to add that workflows that set or unset the resolved status can cause the same issues even if the agile board columns are set up correctly, so make sure there is not transitions in the workflow that messes this up.

0 votes
Marc Graff November 10, 2016

I recently added the Agile Wallboard gadget to my Dashboard.  It displays with the header and half a line of text for the content below, essentially squished.  If I edit the gadget (do nothing - just go to edit) and save it appears in full length.  From full a length view, I reload the page it goes back to squished.  I see no style options for the gadget so I have no means to control its vertical of horizontal size.

What needs to be done to fix this gadget?

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.49.23 AM.png

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2015

Hi Yogashree,

This is could be due to improper Status mapping in Columns sections of your Agile Board Configuration

Go to Configure Boards --> Columns --> check resolved and Closed status are mapped to Done, if not then correct this.

Also make sure that Done is the last column in Rapid Board https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Closed+or+resolved+issues+are+appearing+in+the+Scrum+board+backlog

Taha

Suggest an answer