Closed Issues are Still Appearing in the Sprint in Agile Board

Hello Team,

I have an issue  in the Agile Board.

There are Issues Which are closed ,but still those Issues appear in the Sprint in the Agile Board

Is this the Correct Behaviour?

A quick help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yogashree.M

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I agree with Taha, but would like to add that workflows that set or unset the resolved status can cause the same issues even if the agile board columns are set up correctly, so make sure there is not transitions in the workflow that messes this up.

Hi Yogashree,

This is could be due to improper Status mapping in Columns sections of your Agile Board Configuration

Go to Configure Boards --> Columns --> check resolved and Closed status are mapped to Done, if not then correct this.

Also make sure that Done is the last column in Rapid Board https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Closed+or+resolved+issues+are+appearing+in+the+Scrum+board+backlog

Taha

I recently added the Agile Wallboard gadget to my Dashboard.  It displays with the header and half a line of text for the content below, essentially squished.  If I edit the gadget (do nothing - just go to edit) and save it appears in full length.  From full a length view, I reload the page it goes back to squished.  I see no style options for the gadget so I have no means to control its vertical of horizontal size.

What needs to be done to fix this gadget?

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.49.23 AM.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

276 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you