Close tab is not visible to the end user

Maheswar January 3, 2018

We are facing an issue with the close tab in one of the project, Where sometimes the end user will not be able to see close tab & If we remap the workflow & Performs Re-indexing then the user will be able to see that. And the same repeats. Please suggest.

The application version is 7.1 with cluster.

Regards,

Maheswar

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

Hello,

Do you mean that you can not see the Close button and as a result you can not perfom the "Close" transaction?

I would have a look in your logs. I guess some of your transactions, which lead to the status where you can close the issue, fail.

Also kindly look at the following KB

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/issue-is-not-showing-expected-transitions-695111232.html

Maheswar January 4, 2018

@Alexey Matveev

Do you mean that you can not see the Close button and as a result you can not perform the "Close" transaction?

Yes .,

At present i don't have the logs & This issue is occurring frequently, So for the next time i will attach the logs.

Thanks for the Link, I will try that tonight and will update you the status, As i am running it on production environment.

Regards,

Maheswar

Suggest an answer