Close issues automatically where 30 days since being set to "Resolved" - how to?

HI All,

we handle more than 10000 issues in our admin projects so we need a post function which automatically close all issues which are in Resolved status for 30 days.

How can we do that? Do you also use such automation?

Thanks for your hints!

Rumi

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

You can do it with implementing a service using JJUPIN (sil) or JSS (JPython).

You need a service or schedule task that runs at regular intervals. Not a post function.

A common and easier way is to modify the jelly escalation scripts Atlassian provides: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation

You will have to make changes as appropriate.

Henning Tietgens Community Champion May 13, 2013

That has to be implemented as Service. As an example you could use Script Runner for this. There is a special Escalation Service built in (https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Escalation+Service)

Henning

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

292 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you