Cloned Epics Not showing on Scrum Board

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

We just upgraded to JIRA 6.4.5 ((from 6.2.4)and JIRA Agile 6.7.4 (from 6.3.13.1)this weekend (Server Versions) and when I Clone an Epic, it will not show up on my board, but if I create on from scratch it does. I have compared the "created" Epic vs the "Cloned" Epic and there is no difference at all other than one was cloned and one was not. I Cloned another Epic from the one that is showing and it still does not show up on my Scrumboard. If I select the "Agile Board" link on the Epic, it gives me a "There are no boards which contain this issue".

I then did a search and found this link : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards which one of the suggestions was to check the "Sprint" custom field is set to Global. I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but the Sprint custom Field Issue Types is set to "Global". also, it says to set the custom field "Search Template" to Greenhopper Sprint Field searcher".  I am unable to "Configure" or "Edit" the Custom Field now because it says "locked" next to the field name . Was there something that changed from JIRA Agile 6.3.13 to 6.7.4 impacting the Sprint field? Or with Cloning?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

Have you run a re-index manually and verify there's still an issue? Can you provide us with your board's query?

Suggest an answer