Clone issue into project Edited

I would like the ability to clone an issue in JIRA and to specify the project the issue will be cloned into.

Edit:  I am using the cloud based version of JIRA.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Look at the Clone Plus App. I have used this for several years and it works great for this.

This widget could not be displayed.

Looks like it should work if you are running server version.  I am on the cloud based instance.  

Why do all 'standard' features cost extra with JIRA?

It seems like everything I want to do with this tool is only available via a paid extension.  Pretty lame...  

Not sure why I would stick with JIRA rather than a similarly priced competitor that doesn't nickle and dime every feature -- or rely upon the community to fix their product.  /rant.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

226 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you