Clone Plus

C March 3, 2015

Our organization is in the process of evaluating the Clone Plus 4.1 plugin.  In terms of configuration, one feature that is attractive to us is the ability to allow the end user to select the Link Type.  Upon reviewing the documentation I note that other customers have inquired if the feature is supported by Clone Plus, but I couldn't find any detailed instructions for accomplishing this.  My questions are: is this functionality supported on Clone Plus, and if so, can you point me to some documentation or instruction son how to proceed with cofiguration?

Thanks and regards,

Chris

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2015

Yes, it is supported. See How to customize automatic clone linking.

C March 5, 2015

Hello Bob, Thank you for the quick response. I have seen this page of the documentation. I think I may not have clearly expressed my question. I ‘ll try to do better. I am seeking a way to configure Clone Plus such that when the user selects a Clone Plus item from More Actions while viewing an issue, the user is presented with a choice of which type of Link Type to use, much like the way in which Clone Plus presents a choice of Issue Type, or Project. In other words, for a Clone Plus Plus operation, the user can choose the target Project, Issue Type, and Link Type during the operation I hope I’ve explained this better. Regards, Chris

Suggest an answer