Clone Issue - Workflow Configuration

Karthik Venkat March 18, 2015

I am currently using JIRA 6.0.3. I am using the Clone feature to duplicate an issue and edit as needed (most of the information is from the parent task from which the new task is cloned).The issue I have is that it does not provide me with an option to edit anything in the task except for the Summary and goes directly to the Assigned status (and automatically generates an email to the Assignee based on our notification settings). I would like to be able to configure the Clone feature in a way that allows me to edit the issue/task prior to the task moving to the Assigned status. Is there a way to do it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2015

I don't think that this is possible within JIRA core. But you can check out https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.jira.clone-plus which may help. I have never used this plugin before, so I am not sure if this will meet your full needs.

Suggest an answer