Client's last comment

Szymon Ptak June 7, 2021

Hi I would like to diplay the Client's last comment if it exists. I am trying to find a smart value for it but couldn't.

{{issue.comments.last.body}} could work, but how to determine which comment is clients?

Thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Szymon Ptak June 10, 2021

Ok I got it, what I did is made a custom_field, added a rule in automation that when comment is added by a customer, it saves the body of the comment into a custom_field.

The rule sends an email when the comment is triggered by a Service Desk person, but when it is triggered by a Customer it just saves the comment into the custom_field for a future usage.

0 votes
Szymon Ptak June 10, 2021

help

0 votes
Szymon Ptak June 8, 2021

I just need a smart value for the last customer's comment if exists. nothing more is that so hard to achieve?

0 votes
Szymon Ptak June 7, 2021

The automation rule works as presented :

When comment is added, the rule checks if the comment is external, then it sends email, in that email i want to put a smart value of THE LAST CUSTOMER'S COMMENT if it exists. So that the client know's what he was asking about.kom.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

What triggers this automation rule? If you want to capture the comment if it is done by a customer at the time the comment is made then consider using the following if block in your conditions. 
85433F36-6A5A-41BD-9632-47E88A9D7EB9.jpeg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events