Clicking 'c' from my keyboard no longer creates a ticket

mcc24mm1 December 21, 2017

I'm used to click 'c' from my keyboard on a Mac in Chrome and having this open a create issue box in Jira. This doesn't do anything anymore. When I'm in Confluence and click 'c', I do still get the pop-up to create a new page. Was this disabled in Jira? I don't know how to create an issue in some of my projects anymore. 

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2017

Hi Mike,

We had had multiple reports regarding this issue recently and the only pattern that was found is that those issues started right after the new UI upgrade. Therefore, we decided to file the following BUG report in our public-facing BUG/Feature request system to be analyzed and worked by our development teams:

I have already added your case to the internal notes and at this time I would encourage you to visit the bug page linked above and vote on the issue to add impact and to be kept informed of progress on the bug going forward. By doing this, it will ensure you're proactively informed of progress and updates going forward in accordance to our Bug Fixing Policy.

I have already added your case to the internal notes.  At this time please be sure to vote on JRACLOUD-68289 and continue to watch the issue for any announced fixes.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer