Clearing list of issues from a column once in 15 days

Hi,

I have a requirement for implementing a restriction on JIRA boards.

There is a status called DONE. I want only show the issues closed within 15 days range.

e.g. The DONE column should should only those issues that are marked as DONE between 1 Jan and 15 Jan only.

On 16 Jan it should not show the issues DONE between 1 Jan and 15 Jan, it should start showing issues of that fortnight i.e. 16th Jan to 30th Jan.

I want to avoid manual setting of dates and expect that the fortnight gets set automatically.

I would appreciate some help on this.

Regards,

Sarang

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 31, 2017

It seems that you need a service. 

It could be done with ScirptRunner: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/services.html

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

155 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you