Checks the issue has been in a status previously not working

JasonS February 23, 2015

I have recently been testing the script runner function on conditions -  Checks the issue has been in a status previously to check the previous status before displaying the transition but it appears to not be working.

For example:

State 1 -> State 2 (note: State 2 can be reached from a number of other states, not just State 1).

I placed a script condition on the workflow to check the issue has been in the status previously, set previous state to State 1 and checked the Check only the last state option (i.e. should have come from State 1).

This is not working and the transition back from State 2 to State 1 is not showing. If I remove the Check only the last state, it works but then it displays for all of the other states that can reach State 2 - which is not the desired behaviour.

I'm currently using script runner version 3.0.7

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2015

You also created https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-641 so let's keep the discussion there.

Suggest an answer