Checklist for Jura Statuses not sticking

Jeremy Cadger January 19, 2016

We are having a problem that if we set a status for a checklist item like Not Applicable the status will only stay for a few moments and then the item would go back to its default.  We're currently on v3.1.1

1 answer

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 20, 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Can you please provide more information? This has never been reported before so I would need more information. Is this problem reproducible? If so, what is the sequence of steps to reproduce it? I small video could help too. Can you check in the JIRA logs to see if any Checklist errors are logged?

Thanks

Jeremy Cadger January 21, 2016

Hello sorry for the delay getting back to you.   yes this problem is reproducible,  to recreate the problem i go to a item in the check list. expand the window to see the status menu, select any status.  the status then shows up on the item. then the window resizes back to only showing the checklist items, but the status i selected is gone.  I am unable to get video at this time because of our IT dept. but working on fixing that 

Jeremy Cadger February 4, 2016

Sorry it seems to only be acting like this in Service desk, the other project types i have tried work correctly 

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2016

It is not the first time a problem is reported within Service Desk. Service Desk activates save-on-blur by default which is incompatible for Checklist.

See this issue reported to Atlassian last fall. You may want to vote for it and even write a comment to Atlassian about this smile

There also seem to have a work-around by going to the edit dialog instead but it is a little bit annoying.

Suggest an answer