Checklist field does not appear in Issue Detail View on a Agile Board

amandavarella August 14, 2014

Checklist field does not appear in Issue Detail View on a Agile Board

Hi, I m having this problem.

In the general fields, when I search for a specific field that is a checklist, the combo doesn t bring the field I would like to have.

Any Ideas?

4 answers

1 vote
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 15, 2014

Hi Amanda,

In order to display the Checklist in the Agile Board detail view, you need to create another customfield from the "Checklist Read-Only Proxy" customfield type. This new type is installed with the Checklist Add-on. Configure the proxy customfield to point to your Checklist and than the Proxy customfield will be displayed in the combo box and you will be able to display the Checklist in the detail view.

It is as described in the link you refer too. If you still have some problem with this, let me know.

Yves

1 vote

There is a known problem reported here:

http://okapya.com/checklist/displaying-in-Jira-Agile

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2018

Just to let you know that the next release of Checklist (late March or early April 2018) will have a view to edit the checklist directly from the details view. Go tired to wait for a fix to come :-)

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
March 15, 2018

If someone is interested into beta testing it, please contact us :-)

0 votes
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Yes. There is a known problem reported here:

http://okapya.com/checklist/displaying-in-Jira-Agile

Here, he also describes the workaround for dealing with this problem

Suggest an answer