Check which is the current screen of an issue Event in Listener Jira Edited

Hello Jira Masters ,

I want to get the current screen id of an issue event in Jira Listener. can you help please  .??

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

There are no screens associated with events or listeners, so your question does not make sense.

Could you explain what you are really trying to do here?  Not "I want technical thing", but "I am trying to achieve something for an end user"

Hello, nic,
My problem is:
I've implemented a listener. this listener checks if the assignee of an issue is absent (added in group with name "Absent")
on issueCreated, issueCommented, issueAssigned, issueGenericEvent event, an email will be sent to the user who made this event. (email Content : the assignee is Absent today )
My problem is sometime when an user made update/edit on the issue an email sent to the assignee . ( the mail should be sent in the four cases only not in issueUpdate )

that is why i want to check in wich screen this event happen .

The screen has nothing to do with the event being fired.  You just need to look at the current assignee and their availability.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

216 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you