Check which is the current screen of an issue Event in Listener Jira

achref_bziouech September 13, 2017

Hello Jira Masters ,

I want to get the current screen id of an issue event in Jira Listener. can you help please  .??

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2017

There are no screens associated with events or listeners, so your question does not make sense.

Could you explain what you are really trying to do here?  Not "I want technical thing", but "I am trying to achieve something for an end user"

achref bziouech September 20, 2017

Hello, nic,
My problem is:
I've implemented a listener. this listener checks if the assignee of an issue is absent (added in group with name "Absent")
on issueCreated, issueCommented, issueAssigned, issueGenericEvent event, an email will be sent to the user who made this event. (email Content : the assignee is Absent today )
My problem is sometime when an user made update/edit on the issue an email sent to the assignee . ( the mail should be sent in the four cases only not in issueUpdate )

that is why i want to check in wich screen this event happen .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

The screen has nothing to do with the event being fired.  You just need to look at the current assignee and their availability.

Suggest an answer