Check out Zephyr on JIRA Trailversion

Behnk November 2, 2014

Hallo,

I like to check out Zepyr. I have created a trail version for JIRA and trying to install the add-on Zephyr. But I can not find the link for upload the Zephyr add-on.

How can I access / check out Zephyr on a JIRA trail version.

BR

Fred

3 answers

0 votes
Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

Hello Fred,

Could you please confirm whether you are using JIRA On-demand  or On-premise. As per your screenshot it is Zephyr connector plugin and not Zephyr for JIRA plugin.

If you are hosting an On-premise JIRA please click on the Find new add-ons option on the left pane and then you will have to search for the plugin to install as explained earlier.

If you are on JIRA On-demand, at this time Zephyr for JIRA is not available with JIRA OnDemand. Zephyr for JIRA is only available with on premise versions of JIRA. We are planning on making Zephyr for JIRA available with JIRA OnDemand. As soon as we have more information we will post it to our blog: 
http://blogs.yourzephyr.com/
Stay tuned!

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Swapna Kumar Vemula.

0 votes
Behnk November 3, 2014

Hi Swapna Kumar Vemula,

I do not have the button for "Free trail". Is there an other way?Bildschirmfoto 2014-11-03 um 14.19.17.png

Kind Regards

Fred

0 votes
Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

Hello Fred,

It seems you are on a wrong window trying to install Zephyr for JIRA plugin. If you have a plugin build file downloaded then you can upload it from the upload addon option. For Zephyr for JIRa installation follow below steps.

1. Login JIRA as a user with administrator privileges
  2. Navigate to Administrator  -->  Add-ons that opens in Find new add-ons page where you can search for Zephyr and install the displayed plugin by clicking on Free-trail button available as in below picture.
    Zephyr.png
  3. Once installed it will ask for the registered atlassian account to get the trail license deployed. Provide the details and you will have your trail version of Zephyr for JIRA installed.

KInd Regards,

Swapna Kumar Vemula.

Suggest an answer