Check exactly to whom notification emails are sent

BarthélémyH November 28, 2013

I have a group of people claiming that they don't receive notifications. The notification helper tells me they should. The permission helper tells me that they can browse the issue. I made a minimal test with a test project and it works for me.

I would like to understand and make sure whether JIRA is actually sending emails to these people. I see in the mail queue that an email is going to be sent but it is not clear to me if there is one item per email sent or one item per event. Moreover, how can I see to whom an email is being sent ?

Thank you in advance for your help

3 answers

0 votes
nishuril May 14, 2021

Go to the 'project settings' Menu --->click on 'Access' link

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2013
0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2013

The best you're gonna get is to turn on the email logging (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+email+protocol+details).

Suggest an answer