Changing the "Zephyr Help" link

CJ E April 9, 2014

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, i have had a thorough look but couldnt find anything. We use our own internal web and therefore the link to "Zephyr Help" is broken. I am trying to link the help to our confluence pages but i'm not sure which files i need to edit to achieve this. I am using linux so i had a look in the WEB-INF/classes/help-paths.properties file but i was unable to find anything obvious that i could edit

any help is much appreciated

CJ

1 answer

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2014

Hi CJ,

We would like you to try accessing the Zephyr Documentation from another location other than the "Zephyr Help" in Zephyr for JIRA. Can you please go to the following link:

http://support.yourzephyr.com/

Once you are here, scroll down and look for the section "Product Documentation". Under this is an orange hyperlink that says "Online Product Documentation". Can you pelase select this.

Once you select that section, you should see our Zephyr Online Documentation. At the bottom is Zephyr for JIRA. Please select the hyperlink that says "2.2 Help".

What do you see after you click "2.2 Help"?

Kind Regards,

Emily

CJ E April 22, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Is the page working? I opened the link but the page will not open, it just hangs, i think everything is working ok from our side

CJ E April 22, 2014

Hi Emily,

Thanks for your response.

I managed to follow the instructions you gave which took me to the "Zephyr for JIRA Documentation Home" page

Regards CJ

CJ E April 29, 2014

Hi Emily,

Just following up on my previous response

Regards

C J

Suggest an answer