Changing the name of a status isn't reflected on the agile board

Adam Jenkins May 18, 2014

I changed the name of the status "Resolved" to "Awaiting Release" in our project. This is reflected everywhere else other than the Done column. When I drag a story over the Done column, it still says "Resolved".

Do I need to complete the sprint, or do something else to update the name show when the story is dragged?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Subhendu Chattopadhyay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

Create a new status "Awaiting Release" and drag it under the column Done. Check the resolved checkbox of this status if you want this status to be considered as resolved. Remove resolved status by dragging it out of the done column.

Adam Jenkins May 20, 2014

Thanks. This along with updating the issues already in resolved did the trick.

0 votes
Adam Jenkins May 20, 2014

"Resolved". I think I might need to change the transition name. I'm using the simplified workflow right now, so I think this might necessitate using a custom workflow.

0 votes
Subhendu Chattopadhyay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

What status is displayed on the issue if you open it by clicking on the issue key?

Suggest an answer