Changing the Cloud Instance URL Address

Deleted user March 29, 2016

So yes, I see the "Nothing is easy" and anticipate having to rebuild everything and then import my issue data. For those of you out there who have done this, are there any suggestions, warnings, etc. from your experience that I should be aware of?

I assume I'll need to re-setup all plugins, connections, etc... what about 3rd party links, and links between JIRA projects and Confluence... Developer tools? Also manual resets?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user March 31, 2016

Thanks Aleks!

You're right, I have seen that article and while it covers the limited data that can be brought over nicely, it leaves a lot of information to the imagination. (Projects, workflows, permissions, plugins, etc...) just trying to get any notes on these other items from anyone who has done this.

Cheers!

0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

Hi Tom,

there is nice article on this https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html

It's also described resolution for both JIRA and Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events