Changing login screen text to new link

Oh Well November 25, 2014

Hello,

We are using external user management, and I would like to use this part of login info 

"Not a member? To request an account, please contact your JIRA administrators." for displaying url/link to password management site.

What I found was reference in file 

WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\jira\web\action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties

login.signup and login.requestaccount

Can i add new row with link in it? and where else i will have to change it to replace old text.

Is there a way how could I put link there? sometihng like <a href=url> link </a>.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2014
Oh Well November 26, 2014

hey, i have read it and i have seen references to gadget.login properties. Are these the ones from JiraWebActionSupport.properties file? if i change text in properties file, will it change? becouse that way it didnt work. I tried to add new property, and use it in login-gadget.soy, and that didn't work too. Am i doing something wrong? i changed this part where publicmodeooff and adminFormOff: {getText('gadget.login.notmembernotpublic', getText(gadget.login.newchange', '<a id="contact-admin" href="https://new.url">';, '</a>'))|noAutoescape} but text from gadget.login.newchange did not appear as well as new url.

Suggest an answer