Changing login screen text to new link

Hello,

We are using external user management, and I would like to use this part of login info 

"Not a member? To request an account, please contact your JIRA administrators." for displaying url/link to password management site.

What I found was reference in file 

WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\jira\web\action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties

login.signup and login.requestaccount

Can i add new row with link in it? and where else i will have to change it to replace old text.

Is there a way how could I put link there? sometihng like <a href=url> link </a>.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

hey, i have read it and i have seen references to gadget.login properties. Are these the ones from JiraWebActionSupport.properties file? if i change text in properties file, will it change? becouse that way it didnt work. I tried to add new property, and use it in login-gadget.soy, and that didn't work too. Am i doing something wrong? i changed this part where publicmodeooff and adminFormOff: {getText('gadget.login.notmembernotpublic', getText(gadget.login.newchange', '<a id="contact-admin" href="https://new.url">';, '</a>'))|noAutoescape} but text from gadget.login.newchange did not appear as well as new url.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

801 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you